July 29 - 30, 2019
Hilton Austin, Austin, TX
Head, Supply Chain
Do you fully understand the true meaning behind the Industry 4.0 hype and the principles and foundations for the factory of the future? Does the thought of setting off on a digitalization journey keep you up at night?
If you have doubts and questions, you are in good hands! Our expert panelists will help you get a full grasp of:
- The specific meaning of Industry 4.0 to YOUR company
- Why you should define digitalization before defining your digital strategy?
- The key steps to evaluating your infrastructure and identifying the actual issues you can need fix by leveraging IoT, advanced data analytics, machine learning, and robotics
- The realistic expectations you should be setting for smart technologies
- Picking the right partners to support you throughout your digital transformation
1. Lean Production in Industry 4.0
Andrew Lux, Senior Vice President, Operations and Sustaining Engineering, ArtiCure, Inc.
2. Integration of MES/MOM Systems
Sarah Bodo, Lead Process Automation Engineer, The Dow Chemical Company
3. Change in Culture And Methodology – Success Stories
Bill Duty, Head of Supply Chain, Altana
4. Transforming Big Data Into Actionable Assets
Cihan Dagli, PhD, Professor of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology
4. Stimulating Investment in Industry 4.0 Technologies
5. Using Open Source Technologies To Improve Data Flaws and Integration
6. Achieving The Goal of Operational Visibility And Factory Floor Efficiency Through IoT-Enabled Capabilities
7. The Transformative Power of Smart Censor Intelligence
8. Overcoming The Challenge Of Manufacturing Workforce Turnover