July 29 - 30, 2019
Hilton Austin, Austin, TX
Continental Automotive GmbH
Day One – July 29, 2019
The digitalization of the manufacturing floor is not an easy task to begin with, but you are in double-trouble if your organization just got bought out or is in the process of acquiring another company – it inevitably adds to the complexity of transformation challenges and creates extra steps to climb on your path to Industry 4.0 success.
Join our panelists for a walk-through of their recent M&A lessons learned and unanticipated things you probably haven’t yet considered but should be on the lookout for. Hands-on recommendations focus on:
- Succeeding in undergoing a significant infrastructure change and achieving systems interoperability across all facilities
- Driving the universal adoption of Industry 4.0 strategy and cultural change across all locations
- Making sure your cross-functional teams can clearly communicate across the globe
- Warranting regulatory compliance throughout the M&A process
3:05 PM Case Study: Marrying Lean Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 To Reach The Next Level of Operational Excellence
As the manufacturing sector is going though the next wave of transformation, executives are quickly coming to the realization that the traditional lean principles they’ve been using to improve productivity are no longer sufficient to support evolving operational optimization requirements.
This case study offers insights into a holistic, integrated application of traditional lean management and Industry 4.0 aimed at achieving the next level of operational excellence. Key takeaways include:
- Overcoming uncertainty around the interplay between lean manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Identifying your pain points and leveraging lean and Industry 4.0 tools to upgrade your production line
- Improving your asset performance and productivity through data-driven decisions