July 29 - 30, 2019
Hilton Austin, Austin, TX
Divisional Information Officer, Manufacturing & Engineering Systems
Toyota Motor Corp.
Do you consider yourself an industry 4.0 guru? Have you succeeded in getting everyone’s minds set on the inevitability of the new industrial revolution and your organizational and cultural transformation? Does everything look great on paper? Now what?
Join this panel session to hear from our experts on organizing and leveraging your data. Key takeaways include:
- Various approaches to providing interoperability
- Key elements to ensuring free flow of information via interoperability
- The impact of the orchestration on the ability to create value and to achieve agility and flexibility
- Value types provided by data
- Variations in data value throughout its life cycle
11:00 AM Panel: Leveraging IIoT and Data Analytics To Achieve The Goal Of Flexible And Competitive Production Processes
State-of-the-art IIoT technology and advanced data analytics are THE accelerating power behind the Industry 4.0 revolution, and embracing the new generation of digital solutions is your key to becoming a data-driven manufacturing frontrunner.
Join this Big Data analytics and IoT discussion for an overview of:
- Practical data analytics applications that enable production processes agility and flexibility
- Creation of a new architecture for IoT data analytics
- Ability to obtain valuable insights into increasing volumes of Big Data
- Immense business opportunities presented by data-driven decision-making